Usable Notebook for NetBSD-current wanted

Hi *!

I am still looking for a notebook that can be used with NetBSD-current. I need to replace a 10+ year old W510 that is dying a slow agonizing thermal death.

So far I have not been able to find a usable solution.

Notebooks tested:

Thinkpad T15p GEN 1 - see PR/56939 - video troubles

Thinkpad 20YG006JGR (AMD Ryzen 7 5700U + Radeon Graphics) Mostly ok until you leave X. Then the machine stalls completely. NO PR yet

Thinkpad P17 GEN 2 (i7 11800H i915) + NVIDIA) only vesa (slow, no ports) not network (I225-V - not supported), i915drmkms: preliminary hardware support disabled, NO PR yet.

So, all these Notebooks are unusable or mostly unusable with NetBSD-current.

Are there ANY recommendations on available notebooks that NetBSD-current can handle ?

Best regards,

  Frank