Switching to the new DHCP from ISC?

Hi all,
Are there any plans to switch the DHCP server we have to the new Kea one from ISC? The relay that comes with it dumps core when relaying DHCP responses.

I've fixed my copy of dhcrelay, but when I went to send the patch upstream, I saw this

	Please note that this project is in maintenance mode - we are
	not actively adding new functionality and may not respond to
	non-critical issues

and this

	The client and relay portions of ISC DHCP are no longer
	maintained

but also this

	The Kea distribution does not currently include either a client
	or a relay.

Does anyone know of a maintained DHCP relay implementation?

Cheers,
Lloyd