Re: FYI: new X server in -current, among other X things

I have a minor (but strange) issue with the new X setup.

My Radeon amdgpu does not fully work yet (strange colours, some drawing
artifacts, otherwise mostly ok), so I am using vesfb and wsfb_drv
(but the same effect happens with the amdgpu driver).

I hadn't updated firefox before the X server update, so I'm not sure this
issue is due to the X update or due to the firefox update:

When I start firefox and select Help|About firefox from the menu I get
a transparent "about mozilla firefox" window. It only starts drawing
its content when I either move it, or click elsewhere (so it loses
focus and the wm causes a frame redraw).

Does anyone happen to have firefox-102.0.1nb1 installed and not yet updated
the X server and Xlib?

Martin