Re: iscsi target on a zfs zvol?

	hello Brad.  Yes, I've fooled with the block size, cache sizes, a bunch of other
variables.  If you search for slow read/write performance with zvols under FreeBSD or Linux,
you'll find a number of references to this problem, both directly in the openzfs development
bug reports and as bug reports for TrueNAS and other  file server packages.  I've ben
struggling with this speed problem for over a year and a half with ZFS and FreeBSD and when I
finally admitted defeat and began using flat files in zfs filesystems, I discovered the true
magnetude of the problem.  My read/write performance jumped by a factor of 5, which really
astounded me.

-thanks
-Brian