Re: Broken references in manual pages

    Date:        Sun, 10 Jul 2022 14:04:23 +1200
    From:        Lloyd Parkes <lloyd%must-have-coffee.gen.nz@localhost>

  | On 10/07/22 00:55, Roland Illig wrote:
  | > Shouldn't there be an automatic check for these?  Running this check
  | > after a "make distribution" should be fairly easy.
  |
  | That sounds like an excellent idea to me.

I agree, but not until whatever test is to be added runs without
finding any errors.

That is, all the current broken .Xr's need to corrected first.
Then an extra check in buikd.sh will help prevent this kind of
problem reappearing.   Doesn't help with inappropriate Xr's though.

Fixing these things is a noble goal, but breaking the buikd to
make that happen is not.

kre