savecore weirdness

Hi!

In the last weeks, every reboot tries to write a crashdump, but
savecore fails at the end, and the next boot tries to write it again.

savecore: writing compressed core to ...
savecore: writing compressed kernel to ...
savecore: kvm_read ksymcs: _kvm_kvatop(e9x031814c8cf8c7)
savecore: (null): Bad address
/etc/rc.d/savecore exited with code 1

That looks like a bug in savecore. It shouldn't misbehave whatever the
crash data.

I've tried overwriting the first 100MB of the 'dp' entry in my fstab
with zeroes in the hope of getting rid of the crashdump, but that
didn't help either. How can I get rid of the crashdump so savecore
doesn't try again to write it out?

Thanks,
 Thomas