9.99.98: spontaneous reboots

Hi!

I've been running a 9.99.97 kernel from June 1 and it was stable,
including bulk builds. Today I upgraded to 9.99.98 and started a fresh
bulk build, and it rebooted after a couple hours, nothing in dmesg or
syslog, no crashdump.

I restarted the bulk build and it rebooted again after about 5 minutes
and one finished package. I think it was building nodejs and
webkit-gtk at the time (and some third package I don't know).

Has anyone else seen stability issues with today's current?
 Thomas