Re: Framebuffer console font size selection issues?

On Thu, 26 May 2022, John D. Baker wrote:

So, I managed to switch "ttyE0" ("constty") to "Boldface" (8x16).  I
tried to do the same for the other virtual terminals, but "/dev/ttyE0"
seems hard-coded rather than operate on the current terminal or to be
able to specify a terminal.  How can I change the font on "/dev/ttyE[1-3]"?

See:

https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2021/09/13/msg027712.html

-RVP