Re: WDCTL_RST failed for drive 0 / wd0: IDENTIFY failed (SATA autodetection issue after installation)

Well, test went quicker than I expected.  I downloaded the amd64 image for 9.99.97 (assuming it had the fix since it was built 2022-05-25).  When I tried booting the CD in a new VM it shows the same issue - the log shows it found the cd but then it claims it can’t find the root device.  Entering cd0 allows it to proceed.  Also seems like another issue I don’t recall seeing previously. Although the VM is configured with both a PS/2 and USB keyboard and mouse, the keyboard isn’t usable unless I remove the USB keyboard and mouse from the VM.

-bob