Re: upgrade - no more high res console 9.99.93

Hi All,

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> after some time, I upgraded from sources: new kernel, toolchain, etc etc.
> I have an Intel video card. It no longer shows a high-res framebuffer on
> startup.

Lots of answers here, I'm swamped :)

I actually found that the framebuffer is working. It is using a low-res
text, but I see the text is not "scaled" as instead the BIOS console....
Is it intentional? can I go hi-res?
However I noticed:
- random, at certain boots it hangs inside i915 functions, a reboot works
- I get sometimes this message:

[    66.404132] kern info: [drm] HPD interrupt storm detected on
connector DP-2: switching from hotplug detection to polling

Riccardo