Re: Recent install images do not install netbsd.gdb

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 03:54:43PM +0000, pin wrote:
> But, just so to clarify. The debug set is not pulled by sysinst and
> it used to be.

I think it never was unless you manually select it in the sets menu.

The debug set does not strictly add functionality, so even a "full"
install does not use it by default. Yes, this is confusing (and I think
there even is a PR about it). Better names welcome.

Maybe we should add a "Full with debug" meta-choice or even rename "Full"
to "Full but no debug".

Also many images come w/o the debug sets (to save space on the media
and for the dowload, and sometimes allow the result to be put on CD
instead of DVD).

Martin