Re: Samba DC provisioning fails with Posix ACL enabled FFS

Hello all,

it turned out that my problem was a result of an inconsistency in the ACL variant (NFSv4 vs. POSIX1e) that existed in NetBSD-current for about 2 months. Christos was kind enough to look at it and fix it right away[1]. My big thanks for that!

With all NetBSD-current builds with sources from 2021-11-27 and newer the provisioning of an AD domain can be expected to works now. I tested this with success with Samba from pkgsrc-2021Q3.

Many greetings
Matthias

[1] https://anonhg.netbsd.org/src/rev/21d465dbb2a8