Re: DRM access rights

Hi Matthew,

matthew green wrote:
how can I solve this? Usually it is the means of adding oneself to a
specific group, changing devfs, but found nothing of there like.
check the perms on /dev/dri/card0.  make sure your console
user has read/write access to it.

oh indeed, wheel had only "r", I added "w".
Now glxgears starts without complaining that, displays a half-broken gear and then will crash

i965: Failed to submit batchbuffer: Input/output error

wow! No wonder I cannot use WebGL in browsers, I think this needs to be solved first.

Riccardo