Re: Serious bugs in NetBSD-current, have they been fixed?

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 at 14:22, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 25, 2021 at 09:33:26AM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > [...]
> > The only (minor) problem I am still having occasionally is with cmake,
> > which hangs for me in two well-defined and repeating spots when I am
> > doing pkg_rolling-replace (the build completes when I attach to the
> > cmake process with gdb and just quit it). This has been discussed
> > before, I still am not clear if this is entropy related (unlikely as
> > it occurs always during the build of two particular packages only), a
> > problem with threads or an internal cmake bug.
>
> It's probably kern/56414 (probably wrong category as it seems to be a userland
> bug). It's not related to entropy.

Yes, it is; one of the messages referred in this pr was actually from me.

The weird thing is that for me it happens only when building kdepim4
and kdepimlibs4, fairly regularly, so it is unlikely to have anything
to do with entropy.

> --
> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost>
>      NetBSD: 26 ans d'experience feront toujours la difference
> --

Chavdar

--
----