netbsd update expanded kernel with netbsdIleNEk file name

Hi,

Today I upgraded my current setup from the latest nycdn image (amd64)
using sysinst (update flow) and I was surprised that netbsd kernel was
copied to file with unusual /netbsdIleNEk name instead of /netbsd.
Thus, I needed to recopy it manually to netbsd. Unfortunately, I
didn't have time to do it twice, because of that I am not if it is a
bug in sysinst or just a one time weird situation. Does anyone
experiencing the same with the latest image?

Regards,
Andrius V