Re: X11 doesn't start -current amd64 lenovo laptop

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 08:06:38AM +1000, matthew green wrote:
> can you try without an xorg.conf at all?

Yes, first tried that. I just thought reporting xorg.conf will help
share what X thinks the hardware is.

> this hardware is not currently supported by our kernel drm driver and
> will need to fallback to wsfb or vesa.  it should do automatically
> without an xorg.conf to force a driver.

Manually writing wsfb in xorg.conf worked. But it wasn't happening
automatically. Also, vesa didn't work.

But hdmi screen and touchpad are still not working. Any suggestions on
those two?

--
Mayuresh