Re: posix_spawn issue?

On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 01:13:43PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> The whole file is here:
>
> https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/make.git/tree/src/job.c

But since it mostly works (and only fails in some environments) there
must be something special ongoing, and we will have to find out what that
is. For that we need the concrete invocation it is trying to execute
and see why it fails.

Maybe it is the shell fallback and default_shell is wrong?

Nothing really obvious in that file, everything quite normal posix_spawn()
operataions (and we have ATF tests for those, execept POSIX_SPAWN_RESETIDS).

Martin