VirtualBox guest additions build failure

Hi,

I switched early today my VirtualBox NetBSD-current guest; as usual, I
rebuilt the additions (it works without them, but it is better to have
them - e.g. without them the X cursor is almost invisible). There are
a couple of patches I always have to apply under -current, which I
did; it failed further with an error due to implicit function
declaration

src/VBox/Additions/common/VBoxGuest/VBoxGuest-netbsd.c:419:25: error:
implicit declaration of function ‘config_found_ia’; did you mean
‘config_found’? [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]

I replaced all
   -Werror-implicit-function-delcaration
in Config.kmk with
   -Wno-error=implicit-function-declaration

and the build completed as usual. The executables seem ok, but the
module gives me:

# modload vboxguest
modload: vboxguest: Exec format error

The same happens with earlier - working - versions of VirtualBox
additions (the current one is 6.1.20, I tried 6.1.16 and 6.1.18; the
file which causes the compilation failure hasn't been touched, which
points to the compiler being cleverer in finding this sort of errors).

Any ideas?

Chavdar

--
----