Re: mail/sendmail not relaying on netbsd-9/sparc, problem with OpenSSL update?

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 08:38:39AM +1000, matthew green wrote:
> for a quick fix, this is OK, but long term, these are built
> for sparc64 compat32 as well, and benefit from having this
> code in place.

I have seen that (and the previous modes.inc conditionalizing it), but I
do not understand how we get there in the sparc64 compat libs build.

Are you sure it used to pick this code for that case? I mean it clearly was
intended to do so, but did it really work? If so, we should restore all
the conditionals to make it happen again and add better comments to
describe the involved make(1) magic.

Martin