zfs howto

Long ago I rototilled to zfs howto adding far more questions than
answers.  I just did another rototill pass.

  https://wiki.netbsd.org/zfs/

While many \todos remain, the biggest questions I have are about NFS:

  If I want to export a zfs filesystem over NFS, what specifically do I
  need to do.

  Does the crash bug referenced in the NFS section still exist in
  current current?  (It's still open)
  http://gnats.netbsd.org/55042

and:

  FreeBSD has tunables to control memory usage, or did.  NetBSD seems
  not to.  If I got this wrong, please explain.