Re: [current-users] Re: Best practice for setting up disks for ZFS on NetBSD

As far as I understand it, ZFS vdevs have their own ID, so they can be laid out correctly no matter the OS device each are discovered on ... wouldn't that make a raidframe wrapper redundant?  it would also mean the zpool vdevs couldn't be used on other systems that understand ZFS because they're unlikely to understand raidframe ...

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert