Re: 9.99.73 NFS file corruption

I’ve been running 9.99.72 on an amd64 system for since it was posted, and I have my /home mounted on an NFS share.  I’m not using sqlite3, just a pretty basic installation.  The disk I’m running from is an SSD.  Just leaving the system sit idle over a few days to week or so and doing nothing more than occasionally building a subset of packages in pkgsrc I’m sometimes left with a corrupted disk forcing me to reinstall.  Initially I thought it could be an SSD problem, but this disk isn’t that old and hasn’t seen a lot of heavy use.  Now based on this report I’m wondering if it’s really an FFS or NFS issue.