Re: Samba DC provisioning fails with ACL-enabled NetBSD-current

On Thu, 23 Jul 2020 at 15:59, Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:

> You are missing:
>
> PKG_OPTIONS.samba4=     acl

Unfortunately not - this is the line:

PKG_OPTIONS.samba4=acl avahi ldap pam winbind

and I get:

#... /net/samba4 ❯ make show-options
Any of the following general options may be selected:
        acl      Enable POSIX ACL support.
        ads      Enable Windows Active Directory support.
        avahi    Enable DNS service discovery and multicast DNS support.
        fam      Support using File Alteration Monitor (FAM).
        ldap     Enable LDAP support.
        pam      Enable PAM support.
        winbind  Enable name-service switch daemon support using
Windows Servers.

These options are enabled by default:
        ads avahi ldap pam winbind

These options are currently enabled:
        acl ads avahi ldap pam winbind

You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
or PKG_OPTIONS.samba4.

As I said, configure definitely has --with-acl-support and the log
file indicates attempts to find the bits in question, so it is
something else.

This is a fairly used pkgsrc build host, perhaps something has gone
wrong at some stage; I have another one setup with much less changes
since the original modification, I'll cvs update the whole tree and
after a rolling-replace will try one more to build samba4 with ad
support.

--
----