nvmm under -current not functional since at least 11th of July

Hi

I posted several panic traces and descriptions, but to netbsd-users; I
can see the posts, but apparently either nobody is using nvmm under
-current or posting to netbsd-users was too unspecific, hence I am
asking - is this something that only I am seeing? nvmm stopped to work
sometimes after the 11th of July; if I boot older earlier kernel, the
new module (albeit from the same 9.99.69 version) panics on modload;
with matching kernel and module I get either a hard lock, a deep CPU
loop or, on occasion, a more or less regular panic.

Ref. https://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2020/07/16/msg025534.html

Chavdar

--
----