Re: ctfmerge stuck on CPU

I'm testing very recent -current on RPi4.

Threaded programs are broken for aarch64 since ~1 week (most of the
pthread tests fail, programs get stuck in jemalloc cleanup on thread
exit). It is not clear what goes wrong exactly (or: why this works on
other architectures)

OK thanks for the info, I'll try again some other time.

If you'd like to be able to compile until this is fixed, just fetch and untarxzip this:

http://nycdn.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/202006030740Z/evbarm-aarch64/binary/sets/base.tar.xz

John