Re: SOLVED: static linking glxgears and glxinfo now fails (mult. def. _glapi_tls_Context, etc.)

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020, Greg A. Woods wrote:

I.e. they need to be run locally on a system running an X11 server with
the appropriate extensions.  (Yeah, I know what the "D" in "DRI" stands
for, but still it is sad that it is once again no longer true that "The
network is the computer" in all too many circumstances -- MESA/OpenGL
apps should still work over a network, even if it has to give up on DRI
to do so, but I suspect there's no support for this any more.)

LIBGL_ALWAYS_INDIRECT=1 in your environment should help here.