Re: problem w/dhcpcd vs libsupc++.a on sparc?

On 21/04/2020 09:07, Roy Marples wrote:
On 21/04/2020 00:02, John D. Baker wrote:
On Mon, 20 Apr 2020, roy%marples.name@localhost wrote:

Anyway the patch linked below should fix this.
https://roy.marples.name/cgit/dhcpcd.git/patch/?id=1dc1fce7ae7b4c106a8eb631ed92ab1ed8e86bbc

I'm waiting for feedback on a few more issues, so hopefully you can
clarify the patch works before I import a fixed dhcpcd.

The patch appears only to be for the 'dhcpcd' in -current.  The version
of 'dhcpcd' in netbsd-9 is rather different in that area.

Building sparc-current again and will test soon.  Need equivalent patch
for 'dhcpcd' in netbsd-9.

Sorry, I thought it was -current.
Here is patch for netbsd-9:
https://roy.marples.name/cgit/dhcpcd.git/commit/?h=dhcpcd-8&id=ff78692ef3e74f8f7de2883db541de915c295e07

I've submitted a pullup for netbsd-9 with a more fixes thanks to mrg@ and nick@
Hopefully Martin can address it soon!

-current and pkgsrc have already been fixed.

Roy