Re: gpt type for zfs?

Can’t you make a pool based on the various do devices? That's what I do.

Sevan Janiyan <venture37%geeklan.co.uk@localhost> schrieb am Sa. 28. März 2020 um 23:07:

On 28/03/2020 21:56, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Are ZFS users on NetBSD using fbsd-zfs or avoiding gpt? :)

ZFS doesn't actually care the filesystem time, it's happy to initialise
whatever device node you point at it. I actually partition things up in
sysinst as fat32 partitions.

Regarding GPT, I connected up a pool which I created on MacOS some years
back to my laptop running 9.99.52, turns out I'd used a GPT scheme, I
couldn't actually import the pool because dk(4) hogs the device. (I
meant to try disabling dk support and retrying but haven't gotten around
to it yet).

Sevan
--
Benny