Re: More POSIX Issue 8 changes (msg #2)

    Date:        Sat, 28 Mar 2020 21:24:18 +0100
    From:        Rhialto <rhialto%falu.nl@localhost>

  | There seems to be a mistake in that text:

Yes, that looks to be incorrect.   And the other issue (which is more
important, shortest or leftmost, also looks to be a real issue that
needs documenting.

  | Where does one report such mistakes?

Same web page (URL) - up near the top (left side) you'd see a "login"
link, if one uses that, and logs in, the page contains a form at the
bottom where notes can be added.   There used to be a "register: link
there which would give you a login name/password to use (well, give you
a form on which you selected those) but it was being abused by spammers,
so was deleted.  To get a login name now, send e-mail to Andrew Josey
(<ajosey%opengroup.org@localhost> and ask (suggest what login name you'd like).
This is just spammer prevention, they still give out login names to
anyone who asks.

for the group, sorry, I forget how one subscribes to that list, it has
been a long time, and I suspect things have changed...   But Andrew would
be able to tell you that as well.   (He's based in London (well, the UK
somewhere) I believe, so close enough to your timezone for rapid (weekday
anyway) turnaround of messages.

Or, I could do one of those on your behalf (as could Steffen I believe,
who already replied to your message).   There are, or have been, other
NetBSD users on the austin-group list as well.

kre