Re: gpt type for zfs?

Thomas Klausner <tk%giga.or.at@localhost> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I just noticed that the gpt man page has a type fbsd-zfs, but none for
> NetBSD ZFS or any other type.
>
> Are ZFS users on NetBSD using fbsd-zfs or avoiding gpt? :)
>
> Is there something we should do in gpt or the man page?
>  Thomas

For gpt, I think anything will work, but I use fbsd-zfs especially if I
think I might share the pool with FreeBSD.  I have also put pools on raw
devices and DOMU xbd* back stored by a LVM lvs.  A lot of different
combinations seem to work fine.

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org