Weird qemu-nvmm problem

Hi,

On a -current (from today, but has happened before), when running a
particular nvmm guest (32-bit Windows 10), usually when it is busy
going through some updates, the host gets into a weird state. I have
an ssh connection to it with several tmux panes open; I can switch
between them, so the connection to the host is still ok, but in the
same time the host does not answer to pings anymore; none of the tmux
panes themselves accepts any input, with the exception of the one I am
running the qemu client in; I can interrupt it and after that the host
comes into normal state. When this happens, I get

[  7444.602404] coretemp3: workqueue busy: updates stopped
[  7474.614306] coretemp0: workqueue busy: updates stopped
[  7474.614306] coretemp1: workqueue busy: updates stopped
[  7474.614306] coretemp2: workqueue busy: updates stopped
[ 23591.005414] acpitz4: workqueue busy: updates stopped
[ 23591.005414] acpibat1: workqueue busy: updates stopped

The machine is not doing anything else at the moment, the temperatures
are within the expected range.

Any clues?

Chavdar

--