OmnioOS NVMM guest

Hi,

Around 20th of December last year I tried to run OmniOS as a nvmm
guest under -current of that time and the available wip/qemu-nvmm; I
was able to carry on the installation from an iso file, but the system
then always crashed early in the boot process.

I just tried to run the same installed system under today's -current
and the latest emulators/qemu, which now has of course nvmm
integrated; I found OmniOS to boot and work without any problems so
far. The host backing store is a zvol.

--
----