Re: Bad system call errors during an upgrade of -current

On Tue, 11 Feb 2020, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:

Another question is whether your kernel config contains compat glue for
old syscalls.

It would also be nice to find out which syscall(s) are missing. Can you use ktrace/kdump (or ktruss) to find out which syscall is returning ENOSYS (error number 78).