Re: httpd ssl failures

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 03:22:17PM +1100, Geoff Wing wrote:
> :> > Is this a problem with my setup?
> :> Think it may be an httpd issue. Used the cert/key with postfix and tested
> :> with openssl s_client and didn't see any issues.

Notice this thread late. I have same issue with httpd occasionally. It works
normally most of the time but once in a while exits with some errors. Next
time around it exits I'll paste the errors on the thread.

I am using letsencrypt and no problems with it with postfix or even httpd
for most of the time.

My setup is different though. I had compiled it from pkg with version
20181215 on NetBSD 8.1 amd64, as the base one of 8.1 did not have the
features I needed.

Mayuresh