Re: Request for testing: i915 + suspend, or i915 heavy use

На 2019-12-12 в 19:42, coypu%sdf.org@localhost написа:
> hi folks,
>
> I applied an upstream security fix to i915. It's pretty big.
>
> It touches the suspend codepath, and I can't test that on my machine.
>
> Additionally I am looking for confirmation that i915 is fine in the last
> week. My testing wasn't very intensive.

On

NetBSD tarkus 9.99.23 NetBSD 9.99.23 (GENERIC) #0: Fri Dec 13 13:54:46
GMT 2019
sysbuild@ymir:/home/sysbuild/amd64/obj/home/sysbuild/src/sys/arch/amd64/compile/GENERIC
amd64

with

nouveau0 at pci1 dev 0 function 0: NVIDIA product 139a (rev. 0xa2)
i915drmkms0 at pci0 dev 2 function 0: Intel HD Graphics 530 (GT2) (rev.
0x06)

The Intel I915 appears to be working just fine for me; the NVidia is not
functional under NetBSD yet. I am running at the moment the latest
available kf5, glmark2 returns 2000, kinda reasonable on this hardware,
there are no ill effects (with the minor exception when I start kdm, I
get a fe snowflakes around the username field).

So it is at least as good as before.

> Any -current later than Dec 6 2019.
>
> Thanks.

Chavdar