Re: No uefi install in VM

Just to confirm the same. I still have a NetBSD EFI VirttualBox guest
working just fine, built around 9.99.10 or thereabouts, perhaps
following the manual installation procedure mentioned above. Upon
seeng this thread, I tried to test the installation of a fresh 9.99.21
in efi with gpt; it performs the installation lege artis, but then the
boot fails - the efi file tries and fails to find netbsd, nebsd.gz,
onetbsd etc...

I've kept the log and the generated .sh script, if they are of interest.

--
----