Re: i386 9.99.17 build fails for NET4501 kernel

On Thu 17 Oct 2019 at 11:07:44 +0200, Maxime Villard wrote:
> I guess we whould disable the messages on this particular file for now as
> the others have suggested, and file a PR in LLVM/GCC, because apart from
> a compiler bug I don't see what it could be.

The original error has no place in a freestanding build anyway, since
vfork (and longjmp probably too) are concepts of hosted implementations
only.

-Olaf.
--
Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert -- rhialto at falu dot nl
___  Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on