Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

Brad Spencer wrote:
> >   ======  2 missing files in DESTDIR  ========
> >   Files in flist but missing from DESTDIR.
> >   File wasn't installed ?
> >   ------------------------------------------
> >   ./usr/share/man/html8/mount_zfs.html
> >   ./usr/share/man/man8/mount_zfs.8
> >   ========  end of 2 missing files  ==========
>
> I will look at that, but won't be for a bit...

Looks like mlelstv fixed it already:

  http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/distrib/sets/lists/man/mi?only_with_tag=MAIN#rev1.1653

> apparently a "./build.sh .. release" does not show off that sort of thing.

It does on i386; I'm guessing you were building amd64.

On i386, MKZFS is not defined even though mk.conf(5) says it is.
Which one is wrong, the code or the manpage?
--
Andreas Gustafsson, gson%gson.org@localhost