Re: Legacy ZFS mounts

Chavdar Ivanov <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:

> Since yesterday I don't get my zfs fule systems automatically mounted,
> I have to issue 'zfs mount -a'.
>
> Should I add some entry in /etc/fstab or place the above command in
> one of the scripts?
>
> The zvols are accessible as usual.

Add zfs=YES to your rc.conf.  It works like LVM and raidframe now...
This get the module started early and allows you to disable the support
later (as opposed to by accident which is how it mostly worked before).

It was in the commit message, but should have been mentioned more
broadly.  Sorry...

--
Brad Spencer - brad%anduin.eldar.org@localhost - KC8VKS - http://anduin.eldar.org