Re: Can't set volume options during install?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2019 at 07:56:16AM +0700, Robert Elz wrote:
>   | Besides, only disklabel provides storage for this data,
>
> Huh?   What is being discussed here?   I assumed it was the makefs
> parameters that get used (and yes, two of those do get inserted in
> the a bsd disklabel, though I have never been sure why - does anything
> actually use those values?)

The old code even showed the values very prominently (and this part was
not generalizable).

I'll do something about it, but maybe differently than suggested
yesterday and only "volatile", i.e. not even saving the settings for
disklabel partitioned disks.

I'll send an update with details when done.

Martin