Re: NPF on 8.1 and pcap-filter expressions

On Fri, Aug 23, 2019 at 09:56:47AM +0200, Frank Kardel wrote:

> And what mechanisms does NPF provide to access the broadcast address except
> for manually coding it - did I overlook something?

Since we can do inet4(),inet6() or ifaddrs() we can probably
add ifmask4() or ifmask6(). But we can also "manually" code it if
that means to just fill a template by whatever program provides
the data (dhcpcd or some other network manager), npf lets you use
variables or even tables for that.

--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost