[HEADS UP] GPT and RAIDframe aware x86 bootloaders

Hello

I just committed the code to add GPT and RAIDframe support to x86
bootstrap.

Both BIOS and EFI bootstraps can now use devices with the NAME=gpt_label
and raidNx syntaxes. Here are exemples:
boot NAME=root:/netbsd
boot raid0e:/netbsd

This is available in all commands (boot, multiboot, dev, ls...) and in
boot.cfg as well. This brings two major benefits:
- it is now possible to write boot.cfg files with disk names that do not
change when disks are added/removed
- we can now boot from RAID 1 that contain a GPT table.

I tested different partitionning schemes, both with BIOS and EFI
bootstraps, but as always it is possible that I missed corner cases.
Please be careful when updating bootstraps after this change, and report
any problem you encouter.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz