equivalent flag or code to MSG_MORE in NetBSD?

 Hi folx,

 My Google Summer of Code project at GNU libmicrohttpd is - among other things -
 focused on analyzing and adjusting syscalls on a range of Operating Systems.
 This includes NetBSD, FreeBSD, Windows 10 cygwin, Debian Linux.

 I was made aware of MSG_MORE in the Linux kernel which I will consider in
 the code to be written:

 (abstract from sendto(2)):

 MSG_MORE (Since Linux 2.4.4)
     The caller has more data to send. This flag is used with TCP sockets to obtain the same effect as the TCP_CORK socket option (see tcp(7)), with the difference that this flag can be set on a per-call basis.
     Since Linux 2.6, this flag is also supported for UDP sockets, and informs the kernel to package all of the data sent in calls with this flag set into a single datagram which is only transmitted when a call is performed that does not specify this flag. (See also the UDP_CORK socket option described in udp(7).)

 (end abstract)

 For high performance webservers, is there a method or set of methods (where by
 method I mean any pseudo-code or code related solution) which works for NetBSD
 as a drop-in equivalent of MSG_MORE?

 I can go more into detail and be less abstract if it helps.

 Cheers,
 ng0