Re: date/strftime() returning wrong timezone name

    Date:        Wed, 17 Apr 2019 14:24:40 +0800 (PST)
    From:        Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost>

  | I'd guess that a recent import of the latest tzcode has gone awry.

I have seen this too, and when I get a few minutes (if Christos has
not fixed it first) I will work out what is going wrong and fix it.

I don't think it is (strictly) the latest tzcode (or its import) that
is the problem, but another change that happened just about the same
time.

That is, I think this is a variant of the same problem that was causing
date to (sometimes) core dump (and by so doing was making a whole bunch
of ATF tests fail).

kre