Re: Mesa update

On Sat, Apr 06, 2019 at 05:18:58AM +1100, matthew green wrote:
> thanks for the original work and fixing this i386 thing!
>
> > If you would like to do an update build, you will likely have to remove
> > many directories in OBJDIR/external/mit/xorg/lib/*.
> > I didn't test this, sorry.
>
> you may also have to blow away ./usr/X11R7 in the destdir.  i recall
> hving a build problem related to headers not being updated.

I blew away /usr/obj completely, and just tried, on amd64, a

  sh build.sh -j32 -x -r release

so DESTDIR would have been empty too, and get (twice):

--- dependall ---
nbmake[7]: nbmake[7]: don't know how to make /usr/src/external/bsd/llvm/librt/li
bLLVMTransformsCoroutines/libLLVMTransformsCoroutines_pic.a. Stop
nbmake[7]: stopped in /usr/src/external/mit/xorg/lib/gallium

Cheers,

Patrick