Re: Java & NetBSD (JNA or Linux emulation)

On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 at 15:43, Jared McNeill <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Mar 2019, David Brownlee wrote:
>
> > Trying to fire up wildfly under the Linux oracle-8 JDK instead of native OpenJDK8 seems to start up OK (bar an inotify error), and the dl4j processing works fine (yay), but the server will not respond to any
> > http requests - the port connects but no response is ever received.
>
> Does adding -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true help? ISTR having to use that
> in the past.

Thanks - unfortunately that didn't help :( Server still non responsive
on 8080 and on the 9990 management port.
(Have also just ran standalone.sh from from a stock
wildfly-14.0.1.Final to confirm its not anything wacky we're adding to
the mix :)

Thanks

David