Re: zsh crash in recent -current

I saw the one with the trashed history as well.

I don't think it is zsh's problem, though. As I mentioned above, I've
used v5.7 since it came out without any problems until perhaps 3-4
days ago.

I tried to build zsh with debug (adding  --enable-zsh-debug
--enable-zsh-mem --enable-zsh-mem-debug --enable-zsh-mem-warning
--enable-zsh-secure-free --enable-zsh-heap-debug
--enable-zsh-hash-debug to the makefile), but I still get a stripped
executable, no doubt I miss some pkgsrc environment variable. If I try
to build it within the work folder with gmake, it refuses to build the
curses.so module, which is one of the failing ones.

--
----