Re: Merge (was "Collapse") of the pgoyette-compat branch (fwd)

Just a HEADS UP, I have completed the merge of [pgoyette-compat] into
-current.

I tried not to break anything, but this is a major change and I'm sure
that something will break.  Please let me know of any fallout from the
merge (preferably via Email) and I will address as soon as $REALLIFE
permits.