HEADS UP - /bin/sh parser (well, lexer) bug fixes just committed

The lexer is (far and away) the most fragile code in the shell, and is
a constant source of new bugs (they just keep appearng).

I have just fixed a newly discovered one.    However, any change in
this area sometimes tends to breed more previously unknown bugs,
which then proceed to eat all of the carefully tendered code fragments.

Please be n the lookout for anything that starts failing with current from
now onwards, which used to work, and file a PR, or send me e-mail.

All of the ATF tests (which are fairly rigorous in this area, or at least
try to be) pass - including new ones just added to look specifically for
issues in the area where the bug existed.

kre