Re: Recent XEN3_DOM0 begaviour

Thanks to both, that was it. Now I can switch between GENERIC and
XEN3_DOM0 without having to climb a grand total of thirteen steps to
get upstairs %^;}>...

DOMu's also autostart properly:

# xl list
Name                                     ID   Mem VCPUs  State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                0  2048     1         r-----      25.8
foo                                           1  1024     1
bar                                           2  2048     4
-b----      10.3
okn                                           3  2048     2

Happy New Year!

--
----